1. Physical Mission
- Build the capacity of leaderships to manage and sustain their own development.
- Make the place and food for high school student.
- Train and teach rural people more about how to use external resource.
- Develop a community’s resource to meet their needs with their own resource
- Provide disaster relief with food, rice, water (filter water, well, pound...), mosquito nets, mat, and emergency health service with medicine.
- Make the bridge, pound. - Make the primary school for separate village.
- Provide the education development with books, pens, tables, and blackboard.
- Cooperate with other organization and generous person.
- Go to meet rural people for check-up and provide medicine monthly.
- Train and teach rural people about how to live in healthy condition with clean water, hygiene food, and so on.
- Transfer emergency disease for treatment.
- Keep continuing medicine for who need, like hypertension, Diabetes...
- We keep the over-the-counter medicine in leader of rural to use in mild disease like headache, fever...
- Cooperate with Organization or generous person who has the same vision.
- Place volunteer person to help our work.
- Provide the Albedazol (worm drug) for all children who are over 1 year old at least twice per year.
- All children can get education.
- All youths can finish at least high school class and have enough ability.
- Rural people get enough income from their resource.
- They are safe with traveling and living.
b. health - Have safe and healthy life style.
- Get enough treatment service.
- Have Poly clinic for poor people.
These values are reflected in the spiritual, attitude, and activities of our program.
- We believe that Christian in Cambodia is growing up more and more.
- We believe in a holistic approach to empower the poor and marginalized to have ownership to their development.
- We believe that all children should have free access to education to develop their intelligence and skill.
- We believe that all people have the right to have good food, safe water, and health service.
- We believe in people’s creativity and their ability to develop unique solution to their problem.
Water Sanitation Project